Forum Francophone de Selena Gomez
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Francophone de Selena Gomez

Ton forum sur l'actrice de Disney Chanel, Selena Gomez

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[interview] Popstar ! (with Demi)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Pinky Cup'

Pinky Cup'

[interview] Popstar ! (with Demi) Empty
MessageSujet: [interview] Popstar ! (with Demi)   [interview] Popstar ! (with Demi) EmptyJeu 8 Jan - 1:17

How did you both end up in Princess Protection Program?

Selena: ’Disney Channel loved our friendship and they wanted to do something about that. She had Camp Rock and I was….doing Wizards, and kinda we were already working for Disney Channel and they wanted to market that.’

Do you ever fight?

Selena: ’We’re really excited to do our fighting scene [In Princess Protection Program], where me and Demi have to have this big ol’ fight. We haven’t done that yet, but we’ve been practicing. It’s just been really kind of new and different for us because we don’t like fighting.’

Would you prefer to date someone in the entertainment business?

Demi: ’That’s a good question, because there’s several times where, I think people in the business understand more. But then again, guys in the business can also be a little bit too confident, you know? And it’s just like.. [Groans]. We’ll see. I don’t know. Hopefully, I wanna date, I wanna marry a John Mayer type, really a great musician.

What about rumors you’re dating Cody Linley?

Demi: ’Well, we dated for a while.. so right before we left we went on a date and talked a little bit and we decided that we should probably wait until I get back, which is totally fine, I need to focus. But he’ll always be really special to me. He’s a great guy!’

How do you avoid fight over boys?

Selena: ’We actually have very different taste in boys. I never really go for her type and she never goes for mine. We’ve never actually has that conflict. Even if that does happen to come up, we would just discuss it, but I don’t really think we’ll ever have that problem.

What can fans expect from your show with Jonas Brothers?

Demi: ’Fan can expect a rocking show. Like, seriously, my music is all gonna be pretty rock. The boys joked about it being a girl- Jonas Brothers. They really stepped up their sounds too, so I know that they’re gonna put on a good show. I’m nervous, but I’m so excited. I think all the practicing in the mirror is going to pay off.’

Will you interact onstage like they did with Miley?

Demi: ’We might. We might. [Laughs] Can’t tell you!’
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Victoria

Victoria

[interview] Popstar ! (with Demi) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [interview] Popstar ! (with Demi)   [interview] Popstar ! (with Demi) EmptyVen 16 Jan - 22:44

Cody + Demi i love them I love you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[interview] Popstar ! (with Demi)
Page 1 sur 1