Forum Francophone de Selena Gomez
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Francophone de Selena Gomez

Ton forum sur l'actrice de Disney Chanel, Selena Gomez

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

[interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Pinky Cup'

Pinky Cup'

[interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007 Empty
MessageSujet: [interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007   [interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007 EmptyJeu 8 Jan - 0:22

Selena Gomez chats about her acting history and future!

As a tiny kid in Houston, Selena Gomez watched her actress mom rehearse theater and announced that she’d like to act, too — as soon as possible. Now, with the Disney Channel behind her, the “Wizards of Waverly Place” star is guaranteed to get a lot of attention.

When she was 6, Gomez and her mother attended an open call for “Barney.”

“I had to stand in line with 1,400 kids and go through different callbacks,” Gomez says.

After “Barney,” Gomez booked a few commercials and a small part in “Spy Kids 3.”

At 12, she traveled to Austin for a nationwide casting call for the Disney Channel.

“They flew us out to California,” she says. “It was definitely scary. I was in this room full of executives and I was testing against girls who have done movies.”

Gomez, now 15, passed the test. After landing small parts on “Hannah Montana” and “Suite Life of Zach and Cody,” she’s now a featured player in the new Disney laugher “The Wizards of Waverly Place.”

She’s also doing voiceover for “Horton Hears a Who.”

“I’d like to do an album,” she adds. “I wouldn’t come out solo; I’d be in a band. That’s what we’re trying to get set up now (at Disney).”

Source: Variety
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Victoria

Victoria

[interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007   [interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007 EmptySam 17 Jan - 0:12

it's cool
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[interview] by Nikki Katz on October 7th, 2007
Page 1 sur 1