Forum Francophone de Selena Gomez
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Francophone de Selena Gomez

Ton forum sur l'actrice de Disney Chanel, Selena Gomez

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[interview] by www.teenmag.com

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Pinky Cup'

Pinky Cup'

[interview] by www.teenmag.com Empty
MessageSujet: [interview] by www.teenmag.com   [interview] by www.teenmag.com EmptyJeu 8 Jan - 0:24

Getting to Know: Selena Gomez

Fasten your seat belts and get ready for the next big thing from the Disney Channel. Premiering Friday, October 12, Wizards of Waverly Place (9:30 p.m. ET/PT) is set in Manhattan and focuses on siblings Justin, Alex, and Max, who are, well, a little special — see, their dad's side of the family possesses sorcerer powers, and now their own are beginning to blossom.

The show is supercute, superfun, and, yes, superpowerful!

Recently, we sat down with 15-year-old Selena Gomez (who plays Alex) and got to know a little about the girl who, till now, has been best known as Gianna on Barney!

TEEN: Your character, Alex, is the most mischievous of the three and tends to get in a tad of trouble with her magical powers! Do you believe in magic?
Selena Gomez: I think a little bit, I kind of do. I think it's cool to sort of step into something supernatural.

TEEN: Do you watch the Harry Potter movies or read the books?
S.G.: I don’t, but my friends do. Our show's not as dark. It’s lighter and it’s a sitcom, so it's funny. We try to get in trouble, and, of course, with magic it's easy to get into trouble.

TEEN: What’s your favorite part about Alex?
S.G.: Probably that she’s always getting into trouble and she’s doing stuff that I wish I could do. At the end of the day it’s all fake! I don’t want to get in trouble and make a mess, but it's nice to pretend that it was real!

TEEN: What’s one way that she has used her magic that you wish you could do in real life?
S.G.: Clone myself! Just to get out of class, it would be nice.

TEEN: Are you and Alex alike at all?
S.G.: I wear the Converse and Vans and funky tops and chunky jewelry, but I don’t get in trouble as much as she does!
TEEN: Do you have any say in what you wear on the show?
S.G.: Sometimes! We have all kinds of shoes and stuff, and there’s actually a pair of shoes I get to draw on for the show.

TEEN: What’s it like working with the rest of the cast?
S.G.: It's been so much fun just to develop a new family and to have new friends. They’re my second family, and everyone on there is so nice and so sweet. They’re my real brothers and second parents!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Victoria

Victoria

[interview] by www.teenmag.com Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [interview] by www.teenmag.com   [interview] by www.teenmag.com EmptySam 17 Jan - 0:10

great
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[interview] by www.teenmag.com
Page 1 sur 1